PDA

View Full Version : Who Likes Tidus?

Lesca
02-18-2004, 02:03 AM
ok...i thought i'd make a thread about how to get either Rikku, lulu or Yuna to like tidus...bc i know alot of you are picky on who you want to like Tidus ~_^ anyways...here it is(and there may be small spoilers here...you've been warned):

To have Yuna like Tidus do this:

-After you first talk to Yuna for the first time...Wakka will walk up to Tidus and say: "She's cute, ya?". Select the option "Yeah!"

-When ever you have the chance to talk to Yuna...DO IT! always talk to Yuna whenever you get the chance!

-During a battle if Yuna gets Ko'd or has low HP MAKE SURE Tidus is the one who revives/cures her. AND make sure Yuna is the one to revive/cure Tidus.

-In Guadosalam while the gang is outside waiting for Yuna to return from Seymours manor to give him her answer either Rikku or Lulu will go off w/ Tidus and talk about Yuna getting married.
Either one of them will ask Tidus if he has fallen in love w/ Yuna/likes her. If lulu goes w/ Tidus select the option: "Too late."
if Rikku goes (I dont remember exactly what options your given when rikku goes w/ Tidus so just select the option that would make Tidus Like/love Yuna) just dont select the option that says: "I'd rather have you, Rikku." or "Okay" <---as in you like Lulu and not Rikku or Yuna.
~~~~~~

To have Rikku like Tidus do this:

-After you first talk to Yuna for the first time...Wakka will walk up to Tidus and say: "She's cute, ya?". Select the option "Yeah!"

-When ever you have the chance to talk to Rikku...DO IT! always talk to Rikku whenever you get the chance!

-During a battle if Rikku gets Ko'd or has low HP MAKE SURE Tidus is the one who revives/cures her. AND make sure Rikku is the one to revive/cure Tidus.

-(In Guadosalam while the gang is waiting for Yuna to return from seymours place) After doing all of the above events to get Rikku to like Tidus she will most likely go w/ Tidus and talk to him about Yuna. She'll ask if Tidus likes Yuna. Select the option "I'd rather have you, Rikku."

-At the Macalania Lake (out side of the Travel Agency) after fighting the Al Bhed Machina Boss (I dont remember the boss' name >_<) you'll veiw a scene in w/ Rikku telling Wakka shes al bhed. After this Tidus will ride on the Snow mobile things w/ Rikku (if you did all of the above on how to get rikku to like Tidus she will go on the ride w/ you).
~~~~~~~~

To have Lulu like Tidus do this:

-After you first talk to Yuna for the first time...Wakka will walk up to Tidus and say: "She's cute, ya?". Select the option "She's not my type."

-When ever you have the chance to talk to Lulu...DO IT! always talk to Lulu whenever you get the chance!

-During a battle if Lulu gets Ko'd or has low HP MAKE SURE Tidus is the one who revives/cures her. AND make sure Lulu is the one to revive/cure Tidus when needed.

-(In Guadosalam while the gang is waiting for Yuna to return from seymours place) After doing all of the above events to get Lulu to like Tidus she will most likely go w/ Tidus and talk to him about Yuna. She'll ask if Tidus likes Yuna. Select the option "Your more my type, Lulu."

-At the Macalania Lake (out side of the Travel Agency) after fighting the Al Bhed Machina Boss (again I dont remember the boss' name >_<) you'll veiw a scene in w/ Rikku telling Wakka shes al bhed. After this Tidus will ride on the Snow mobile thing w/ Lulu (if you did all of the above on how to get Lulu to like Tidus she will go on the ride w/ you).

To figure out who likes Tidus get Tidus' final overdrive, Blitz Ace (do anyone of his overdrives correctly 80 times).
during this over drive either Rikku, Yuna or Lulu will throw the Blitz Ball to Tidus...whoever does is the one who likes Tidus.
AND-MAKE SURE that Tidus is the only one who cures/revives the person your trying to make like Tidus. AND make sure that the person your trying to get like Tidus be the ONLY one to cure/revive Tidus during a battle.

So...There you go! hope that answers all your questions! ^_^

Hikoto
02-18-2004, 01:00 PM
I;ve got one more thing to add ya? I discovered if you use a party member more frequently than the other two, it increases the affection levels too. I used tons of Lulu coz she was quite powerful in the starting. ^_^ and I ended up with her.

Lesca
02-18-2004, 03:58 PM
yeah...and another thing i forgot to add to my first post was that when your trying to get Rikku to like Tidus DONT TALK TO LULU AT ALL!! only talk to her when needed...like in Guadosalam in Seymours Manor the gang is inside waiting for Seymour, then you'll have to talk to Lulu or Seymour wont come...bc you have to talk to everyone for Seymour to finally come...but then just make sure you talk to Rikku a bunch of times then and only talk to Lulu once.

-AND in battle make sure Tidus and Lulu are never next to eachother in battle...always have someone between them in Battle if your trying to get Rikku or Yuna to like Tidus.

tombraidrx
02-18-2004, 09:00 PM
does getting lulu or rikku to like tidus instead of yuna effect anything?

Lesca
02-18-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by tombraidrx
does getting lulu or rikku to like tidus instead of yuna effect anything?
Nope! everything is the same even if you were trying to get Yuna to like Tidus...Lulu or Rikku will say a few extra lines just before you go to fight Sin on the Airship (depending on which one you were trying to get to like Tidus)...but other then that no.

Davidlucas
02-18-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by fantasycrusader
I;ve got one more thing to add ya? I discovered if you use a party member more frequently than the other two, it increases the affection levels too. I used tons of Lulu coz she was quite powerful in the starting. ^_^ and I ended up with her.

Yeah, I've always gotten LuLu for everything lmao, except once Rikku rode on the snow mobile thingy hehehe.

rikku272
02-20-2004, 10:10 PM
Yay! i've been waiting for one of these kinda threads...i've always wanted to know how to get Rikku on the Machina snow mobile!!

Superior Auron
02-20-2004, 11:30 PM
I get Tidus to be with Lulu because she's got...never mind!
Sometimes I don't even bother to do all that!
I bought a cheat cartridge anyway!
I got 255 sphere levels,All Magic,special and Skills!
There's also infinite Hp and MP!

Hehehehehehe!

Lesca
02-21-2004, 06:44 PM
another thing!!
-after Tidus gets his Blitz ace overdrive, you can stop having Tidus heal and revive the girl your trying to get Tidus to like/getting to like Tidus...bc after egtting blizt ace...whichever girl throws it to you likes Tidus (like i said above) so its permenant...so you can start curing other girlys if you want and the other girl will still like Tidus!! ^_^

Superior Auron
02-22-2004, 05:59 PM
...there's really no point about doing this to make different girls like him except you get different little bits but it dosent change the scenes with Tidus and Yuna.
But thank you for informing me on new ways,i've now made all 3 girls like Tidus thanks to you!

Lesca
02-22-2004, 06:13 PM
Your welcome!!^_^ And i know it doesnt affect Tidus and Yuna scenes I know...but it justs make people feel good knowing that one of them likes Tidus...i guess :p

Superior Auron
02-22-2004, 06:56 PM
Mmm...Thanks again!

:duel:

mr.weasel
02-23-2004, 09:14 PM
humpf never saw that stuff about loving tidus

Superior Auron
02-23-2004, 11:02 PM
Never did I at first!

:duel: