28 44.44%
  • They both suck

2 3.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Squall Vs. Cloud

Squall Vs. Cloud

I gatta pick cloud man im praticlly in love with him :hubba: and plus his limit breaks are awesome.

I personally do not like squall. *shrug* his character just doesnt do much for me in any aspect lol. Big fan of Cloud though ^_^

hmm...this is tough...i like squall...they are both strong......ill say squall...i love his gunblades and hes a cool charater

Needs a Custom Title Femme Fatale's Avatar
    If you're talking about who I think has the better personality, I'd have to say Squall. Cloud was kind of cliche for the hero role (until the whole bit with the life stream), and I thought he was kind of two dimensional. Squall was still a badass, but he was very cut off and distant and not in a good way (which made him sexy); he probably could have passed for having a personality disorder. Albeit, I HATED Rinoa, and Quistis was right there, so he's got some really crappy taste in chicks. I generally enjoyed learning about him more than Cloud.

If you're talking about in a battle: Squall...hands down. I mean, what does Cloud have going for him? KOTR? Omnislash? Big deal! Squall has Eden and Lionheart. Cloud can only get his limit whenever he gets pissed, Squall can use Aura all he wants! Then there's the fact that you can only customize Cloud for as many materia slots as you have, while you can customize Squall for every single attribute he has. Squall would absolutely wipe the floor with Cloud.

Squall hands down. (In a battle ofc)
    Why? Squall can use Initiative which allows him to get a turn as soon as the battle starts.

and assuming their both level 100. squall can just one-hit cloud and its game over. + Renzukuken combined with Lionheart is just sick.

I was saying for stronger, but squall is better at personaility and he is cool, but i like cloud because he's strong.

Squall.

Not taking anything away from Cloud here, as I think he's a pretty awesome character too, but Squall I think in every aspect is the ultimate, perfect hero.

That's a tough nut to crack, seriously... I love both characters, it's really not an easy question to answer. However, I'll go for Squall. Cloud was always so stiff and uptight (it doesn't bother me anymore, but it's still a drawback for him). Then again, you'd say "yeah, like Squall was the open-hearted, social type of character" but he gets more and more appealing as the story goes on,
    he starts getting emmotional, he shows more obvious signs of hapiness, something that doesn't quite happen with Cloud...

Squall would kick Cloud's a**. Squall was at a school that was training him to fight. Cloud may have become a mercenary but he wasn't even strong enough to make it into soldier. I know everyone loves Cloud because FF7 is better than FF8 but Squall would easily win in a fight over Cloud.

Needs a Custom Title Femme Fatale's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman
    Then again, you'd say "yeah, like Squall was the open-hearted, social type of character"
    Haha. Logistically, that just doesn't make a bit of sense. All you have to do is look at his quotes and you can see his anti-social tendancies.

"Yeah, Whatever"
    "Why do people depend on each other? In the end you're on your own."
    "What am I supposed to do about other people's problems?"
    "Whatever"
    "I don't want to carry anyone else's burden."
    "..."
    "I dreamt I was a moron."

If that isn't anti-social, I don't know what is.

+ Reply to Thread